Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The First Day

The first day when we arrived at our 255 class we had to get a partner and teach a skill to the class. My partner was Ben and our skill was catching. I think overall teaching our skill went pretty well however there were some things we could have worked on. We both stay at one end of the two lines that were catching rather than walking back and forth giving people feedback as they were catching. I did walk down the line once towards the end but I should have done that sooner. As far as my voice was, I am not positive how I sounded because the audio on my DVD wasn't working properly. From past experiences I would have to say the tone of my voice when I am talking to a group does need some work. Overall I would say the first teaching experience of the year went well for my group as well as everyone else.

No comments: